70-72 Charles St, Mansfield, MA 020484 beds, 2 baths, 2,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Buyer can claim 70% of the tenants rent to help qualify!
Owners unit has a detached garage, 2 work shops and a very large lawn area. Updates include 2 furnaces, windows, roof, 2 Water Heaters, Koi Pond and it's on a quiet dead end street. Unit 1 has been completely done over, including new ceramic tiled kitchen counters. Less than a 5 minute walk to the commuter train. This Duplex is owner occupied and well maintained.
Quiet dead end street, close to the center and the train station. Neighbors are quiet and respectful.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- 2566 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $155
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:022 L:249
- Zillow Home ID: 56846299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 70-72 Charles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02048, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mansfield, and 35.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02048 home values.
- 80 Charles St Mansfield, MA$205K22968
- 66 Charles St Mansfield, MA$268K311,214
- 11 Shields St Mansfield, MA$330K31.51,464
- 17 Shields St Mansfield, MA$300K31.51,224
- 71 Oakland St Mansfield, MA$269K422,005
- 69 Charles St Mansfield, MA$338K311,608
- 25 Keefe Ln Mansfield, MA$340K31.51,698
- 77-79 Oakland St Mansfield, MA$267K422,311
- 16 Keefe Ave Newton, MA$627K311,402
- 84 Charles St Mansfield, MA$251K311,130
- 85 Oakland St Mansfield, MA$336K41.51,904
- 21 Shields St Mansfield, MA$276K411,664
- 85-87 Charles St Mansfield, MA$269K421,800
- 61 Oakland St Mansfield, MA$316K322,008
- 57 Charles St Mansfield, MA$253K732,429
- 91 Oakland St Mansfield, MA$264K31.51,232
- 12 Shields St Mansfield, MA$343K321,666
- 94 Charles St Mansfield, MA$213K311,103
- 18 Shields St Mansfield, MA$263K31.51,576
- 97 Oakland St Mansfield, MA$247K311,434