- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 1,233 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Parcel #: M:612 B:200 L:2
- Zillow Home ID: 57933207
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-173K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 4.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% higher than in Meriden, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|73 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$158K||4||2.5||1,600|
|75 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$112K||3||1.5||921|
|76 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$118K||1||1||1,228|
|72 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$210K||4||3||3,437|
|85 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$222K||3||2||2,681|
|55 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$174K||3||2||1,288|
|78 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$189K||4||2||2,418|
|95 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$219K||4||1||2,050|
|95 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$162K||4||1.5||1,915|
|62 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$153K||3||1||1,456|
|55 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$191K||3||2||1,288|
|51 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,546|
|101 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$155K||4||1.5||1,775|
|40 Monroe St Meriden, CT||$188K||4||1.5||2,212|
|43 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$149K||3||2||1,092|
|112 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$136K||3||1||1,747|
|48 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,010|
|107 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$198K||3||2||1,980|
|107 Bradley Ave Meriden, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,970|
|124 North Ave Meriden, CT||$135K||4||1.5||1,383|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!