- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,010 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2011 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 210451
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Style \ Cape, Heat\Cool \ Furnace, Hot Water \ Electric, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior \ Aluminum, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Fuel \ Oil, Hot Water \ Oil, Easement \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Interior Amenities \ Bay\Bow Window, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Condition \ Other, Garage \ 1 Car, Heat\Cool \ Steam, Energy Features \ ProgramThermostat, Lot Description \ Paved Drive, Status \ Pending, Yr Blt Description \ Renovated Since, Contingent \ U\A Show, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Internet Service \ Cable Available
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:K08 B:0006 L:003
- Zillow Home ID: 55950820
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-148K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 5.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|64 Cleveland St Pittsfield, MA||$131K||2||2||1,212|
|72 Cleveland St Pittsfield, MA||$154K||2||1.5||1,160|
|9 Leslie Ave Lanesboro, MA||$102K||2||1||720|
|7 Leslie Ave Lanesboro, MA||$117K||3||1||888|
|3 Leslie Ave Lanesboro, MA||$160K||4||1.5||1,865|
|10 Leslie Ave Lanesboro, MA||$158K||3||1||2,220|
|75 Cleveland St Pittsfield, MA||$96K||2||1||888|
|58 Cleveland St Pittsfield, MA||$123K||2||1||1,228|
|69 Cleveland St Pittsfield, MA||$136K||3||1||1,607|
|11 Leslie Dr Pittsfield, MA||$156K||3||1||1,272|
|12 Leslie Dr Pittsfield, MA||$133K||3||1||1,392|
|63 Cleveland St Pittsfield, MA||$140K||3||2||1,536|
|54 Cleveland St Pittsfield, MA||$123K||2||1||1,470|
|18 Leslie Dr Pittsfield, MA||$126K||2||1||1,152|
|17 Leslie Dr Pittsfield, MA||$156K||3||1||1,152|
|59 Cleveland St Pittsfield, MA||$138K||4||2||1,488|
|69 Wood Ave Pittsfield, MA||$98K||2||1||742|
|67 Wood Ave Pittsfield, MA||$123K||3||1||1,152|
|50 Cleveland St Pittsfield, MA||$122K||3||1.5||1,232|
|65 Wood Ave Pittsfield, MA||$126K||3||1||1,115|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!