70 De Camp Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452163 beds, 2 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,403 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 2440002003800
- Zillow Home ID: 34268562
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 70 De Camp Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hartwell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% higher than in Cincinnati, and 134.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hartwell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hartwell home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,846 sqft, 15,246 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,308 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1939
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 74 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$50K31.51,518
- 68 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$70K311,386
- 76 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$66K31.51,364
- 66 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$103K411,620
- 86 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$61K321,579
- 64 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$61K21925
- 25 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$63K31995
- 139 Wildwood St Cincinnati, OH$61K222,040
- 88 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$102K311,650
- 60 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$47K11800
- 143 Wildwood St Cincinnati, OH$126K432,068
- 133 Wildwood St Cincinnati, OH$99K321,846
- 67 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$52K21816
- 63 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$54K11667
- 56 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$38K21949
- 94 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$90K31.51,797
- 129 Wildwood St Cincinnati, OH$121K321,766
- 149 Wildwood St Cincinnati, OH$70K221,364
- 55 De Camp Ave Cincinnati, OH$44K311,152
- 129 Wildwood St Cincinnati, OH$93K321,766
Nearby Schools in Cincinnati
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.