- Built in 1986
- Views: 393 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $75,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $70
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Other, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 114
- Floor size: 1,074 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: M:0059 B:0241 L:0070-11
- Zillow Home ID: 59293955
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $42-72K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06704 home values will decrease 5.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06704 homes, this home is valued 24% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% higher than in Waterbury, and 366.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06704 home values.
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!