- Lot: 7.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $157,500
- Price/sqft: $42
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,722 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:C12 B:0118 L:0030
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58975292
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 239.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 63.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% higher than in New London, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|61 Fuller St New London, CT||$161K||5||3.5||1,434|
|62 Fuller St New London, CT||$140K||3||2||1,310|
|65 Fuller St New London, CT||$135K||4||2||1,138|
|60 Fuller St New London, CT||$131K||3||2||1,431|
|248 Colman St New London, CT||$122K||4||2||1,848|
|246 Colman St New London, CT||$125K||4||2||1,860|
|258 Colman St New London, CT||$116K||2||1||987|
|251 Colman St New London, CT||$96K||2||1||879|
|49 Fuller St New London, CT||$134K||6||2||2,080|
|264 Colman St New London, CT||$131K||6||2||1,924|
|272 Colman St New London, CT||$158K||4||2||2,366|
|26 Fuller St New London, CT||$101K||2||1.5||1,142|
|286 Colman St New London, CT||$130K||3||1||1,743|
|238 Colman St New London, CT||$133K||6||2||2,132|
|289 Colman St New London, CT||$195K||9||4||3,140|
|37 Fuller St New London, CT||$130K||3||1||1,100|
|35 Fuller St New London, CT||$134K||3||1.5||1,152|
|172 Ashcraft Rd New London, CT||$105K||2||1||1,188|
|151 Ashcraft Rd New London, CT||$149K||6||2||2,428|
|Ashcraft Rd New London, CT||$174K||6||3||2,938|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!