- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,023 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $196
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0663 B:00003 L:33
- Zillow Home ID: 56059382
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-336K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 12.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% higher than in Haverhill, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|75 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$232K||2||1||1,020|
|76 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$279K||3||2.5||1,812|
|81 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$277K||4||1.5||1,726|
|71 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$319K||2||1.5||2,016|
|39 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$319K||3||1.5||2,112|
|80 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$251K||3||1||1,260|
|179 Concord St Haverhill, MA||$286K||2||2||1,956|
|167 Concord St Haverhill, MA||$300K||2||1.5||2,195|
|175 Concord St Haverhill, MA||$270K||3||1.5||1,464|
|35 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$326K||3||2||2,364|
|183 Concord St Haverhill, MA||$235K||2||1.5||956|
|91 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$277K||3||1.5||1,706|
|187 Concord St Haverhill, MA||$229K||2||1||1,133|
|161 Concord St Haverhill, MA||$290K||3||2||1,739|
|98 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$347K||4||3||3,290|
|201 Concord St Haverhill, MA||$261K||3||1.5||1,506|
|34 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$297K||3||2||1,770|
|99 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$285K||3||1.5||1,993|
|28 Gale Ave Haverhill, MA||$271K||3||1.5||1,372|
|143 Concord St Haverhill, MA||$265K||3||1||1,583|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded7.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!