- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,549 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $522
- MLS #: 99095205
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1-5 Years Old, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Golf, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Level, Features \ Microwave, Features \ None, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Patio, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Washer, Features \ Water, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,680 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05371
- Zillow Home ID: 57411788
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $950K-2.62M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06880 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 1.8% decrease for Westport as a whole. Among 06880 homes, this home is 33.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% greater than in Westport, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06880 home values.
|68 Harbor Rd Westport, CT||--||4||2.5||2,275|
|66 Harbor Rd Westport, CT||$1.05M||2||2.5||1,278|
|2 Conte Pl Westport, CT||$518K||2||1||754|
|64 Harbor Rd Westport, CT||$1.27M||1||1||630|
|1 Conte Pl Westport, CT||$789K||4||2||1,565|
|52 Harbor Rd Westport, CT||$1.06M||3||2||1,480|
|60 Harbor Rd Westport, CT||$1.25M||3||2||1,738|
|5 Rowland Pl Westport, CT||$593K||1||1||662|
|2 Scofield Pl Westport, CT||$1M||3||1||938|
|54 Harbor Rd Westport, CT||--||2||1||761|
|7 Rowland Pl Westport, CT||$649K||2||1||948|
|4 Scofield Pl Westport, CT||$1.03M||4||2||1,684|
|9 Rowland Pl Westport, CT||$801K||4||2||1,500|
|6 Scofield Pl Westport, CT||$779K||2||2||1,604|
|8 Scofield Pl Westport, CT||$740K||3||2||1,627|
|10 Scofield Pl Westport, CT||$940K||3||2||2,216|
|10 Rowland Pl Westport, CT||$573K||2||2||1,174|
|2 Rowland Pl Westport, CT||$611K||2||2||1,548|
|8 Rowland Pl Westport, CT||$791K||3||2.5||1,582|
|6 Rowland Pl Westport, CT||$997K||4||2.5||2,500|
Nearby Schools in Westport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!