A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 810 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0065 B:0036 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58036261
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 23.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in West Haven, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|66 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$215K||5||2.5||2,220|
|63 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$108K||3||1||864|
|75 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$146K||3||1||1,008|
|79 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$185K||3||1.5||1,820|
|71 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$118K||3||1.5||1,040|
|62 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$207K||4||2||2,292|
|83 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$131K||2||1.5||1,068|
|82 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$157K||3||2||992|
|67 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$150K||2||1||1,404|
|55 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$173K||3||1||1,924|
|91 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|86 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,144|
|90 Hemlock St # 3 West Haven, CT||$116K||1||1||750|
|59 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$105K||2||1||864|
|92 Hemlock St # 1 West Haven, CT||--||3||1||1,400|
|50 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$197K||4||2||2,074|
|47 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|90 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$222K||6||3||2,067|
|92 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$225K||Studio||--||2,927|
|95 Hemlock St West Haven, CT||$163K||3||1||1,248|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!