- Lot: 8.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 143 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,737 all time views
- 94 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $8,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 4398586
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, GarageAndParking \ Under, Garage Location \ Under, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Private, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ Wooded, Roads \ Cul-de-Sac, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, LotDescription \ Landscaped, Electric \ 200 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Central Vacuum, LotDescription \ Country Setting, Style \ Cape, Basement \ Partially Finished, GarageAndParking \ 3 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, LotDescription \ Cul-De-Sac, Number Stories \ 2, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Private, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Exterior Features CF \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, Bedroom 4 Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Family Room Level \ 1, Office Level \ 1
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,717 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: DNVL M:00003 B:000122 L:000014
- Zillow Home ID: 86820698
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $335-420K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03819 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Danville as a whole. Among 03819 homes, this home is 83.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Danville, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Danville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03819 home values.
|73 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$260K||3||2||2,094|
|67 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$277K||3||3||2,226|
|76 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$271K||3||3||2,212|
|64 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$256K||3||3||2,010|
|79 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$255K||3||2||1,984|
|61 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$256K||3||3||1,995|
|60 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$270K||2||1||2,124|
|84 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$235K||3||1||1,616|
|57 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$321K||3||3||3,025|
|85 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$247K||3||2||1,738|
|54 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$246K||3||2||1,848|
|53 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$277K||3||2||2,078|
|50 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$259K||3||3||1,984|
|49 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$250K||3||2||1,827|
|45 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$394K||3||3||3,680|
|27 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$253K||3||2||1,829|
|17 Highland Dr Danville, NH||$257K||3||2||1,920|
|9 Tartan Ct Danville, NH||$305K||4||3||2,736|
|5 Tartan Ct Danville, NH||$206K||3||1||1,274|
|3 Tartan Ct Danville, NH||$306K||3||3||2,668|
Nearby Schools in Danville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!