- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 4,214 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $370,533
- Last sale price/sqft: $245
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: PRSM M:0236 B:0061 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 95360320
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-440K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03801 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Portsmouth as a whole. Among 03801 homes, this home is valued 20.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 95.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03801 home values.
|71 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$328K||3||1||1,170|
|87 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$308K||3||1||1,148|
|55 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$538K||4||3||2,980|
|50 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$386K||4||1.5||2,205|
|99 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$370K||3||2||2,097|
|100 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$283K||2||1||1,144|
|108 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$284K||2||1.5||1,076|
|29 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$383K||4||3||1,955|
|24 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$361K||4||2||1,472|
|122 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$295K||3||1||1,116|
|125 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$409K||3||2||2,518|
|906 Woodbury Ave Portsmouth, NH||$369K||3||1||2,000|
|11 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$298K||3||1||1,048|
|924 Woodbury Ave Portsmouth, NH||$335K||3||2||1,335|
|8 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$373K||4||2||1,890|
|5 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$379K||3||1||2,221|
|915 Woodbury Ave Portsmouth, NH||$399K||5||2||2,196|
|141 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$359K||4||1.5||1,524|
|900 Woodbury Ave Portsmouth, NH||$353K||2||2||1,339|
|142 Meadow Rd Portsmouth, NH||$358K||3||2||1,453|
Nearby Schools in Portsmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!