70 Mount Vernon StUNIT 4A, Boston, MA 02108
Sold on 5/30/13: $1,675,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,805 sq ft
- Lot:1,805 sqft
- Year Built:1850
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1,675,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow189
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1965
- Parcel #W:05 P:01560 S:008
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count50
- Zillow Home ID59174860
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,575,344||$1.40M – $1.73M||-$4,300||$872||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,107/mo||$2.4K – $6.8K/mo||+$127||$2.28||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 173.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Boston, and 80.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 70 Mount Vernon Street UNIT 4A
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.3 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005