70 Naushon Ave, Warwick, RI 028883 beds, 2 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,931 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 81 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 1069632
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Parcel #: M:304 B:0248 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65950388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 70 Naushon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02888 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% greater than in Warwick, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02888 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02888 home values.
- 14 Vista Rd Warwick, RI$116K21.5966
- 18 Vista Rd Warwick, RI$160K211,057
- 73 Naushon Ave Warwick, RI$332K321,872
- 17 Vista Rd Warwick, RI$158K31818
- 19 Vista Rd Warwick, RI$131K311,084
- 67 Naushon Ave Warwick, RI$111K21832
- 81 Naushon Ave Warwick, RI$196K31.51,308
- 84 Naushon Ave Warwick, RI$187K311,326
- 89 Naushon Ave Warwick, RI$185K21940
- 319 Narragansett Pkwy Warwick, RI$246K311,708
- 331 Narragansett Pkwy Warwick, RI$265K322,028
- 12 Mayfair Rd Warwick, RI$174K311,533
- 18 Mayfair Rd Warwick, RI$195K311,144
- 339 Narragansett Pkwy Warwick, RI$240K422,036
- 11 Mayfair Rd Warwick, RI$169K311,258
- 311 Narragansett Pkwy Warwick, RI$141K11984
- 94 Naushon Ave Warwick, RI$194K311,188
- 19 Mayfair Rd Warwick, RI$194K41.51,524
- 22 Vista Rd Warwick, RI$212K311,134
- 26 Mayfair Rd Warwick, RI$133K21942
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292