70 Oak StAPT C, Providence, RI 02909
Sold on 12/1/11: $90,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,152 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $90,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Days on Zillow740
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #P:0350175 L:200C
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID65891200
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$118,339||$102K – $135K||-$1,265||$102||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,193/mo||$895 – $1.5K/mo||+$15||$1.04||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts West End home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Providence as a whole. Among West End homes, this home is valued 17.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 87.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% higher than in Providence, and 240.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
Neighborhood for 70 Oak Street APT C
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- ASA Messer Elementary (assigned) 2-5 0.2 mi
- Carl G. Lauro Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.7 mi
- Alfred Lima, Sr Elementary (assigned) 2-5 0.8 mi
- Charles N. Fortes Elementary (assigned) 2-6 0.8 mi
- William D'Abate Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Gilbert Stuart Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- Providence Career and Technical School (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005