70 Parkside Ave, Pawtucket, RI 028613 beds, 2 baths, 1,682 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,682 sqft
- Parcel #: 300059
- Zillow Home ID: 66071344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 70 Parkside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02861 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% higher than in Pawtucket, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02861 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
- 76 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$136K211,008
- 82 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$205K421,629
- 64 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$180K421,712
- 58 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$172K311,452
- 90 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$226K31.51,504
- 50 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$175K41.51,915
- 39 Brookdale Blvd Pawtucket, RI$191K421,440
- 33 Brookdale Blvd Pawtucket, RI$198K31.51,229
- 29 Brookdale Blvd Pawtucket, RI$130K311,020
- 45 Brookdale Blvd Pawtucket, RI$179K321,040
- 40 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$107K31952
- 100 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$250K32.51,780
- 106 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$182K21.51,530
- 19 Brookdale Blvd Pawtucket, RI$173K421,546
- 53 Brookdale Blvd Pawtucket, RI$185K622,464
- 26 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI--------
- 53 Brookdale Blvd Pawtucket, RI$93K------
- 34 Parkside Ave Pawtucket, RI$180K321,539
- 11 Brookdale Blvd Pawtucket, RI$225K31.51,440
- 69 Brookdale Blvd Pawtucket, RI$170K933,381
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!