- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Views: 1,098 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $68,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $44
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: M:0212 B:0703 L:0055
- Zillow Home ID: 58012102
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06708 home values will fall 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06708 homes, this home is valued 14.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06708, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Waterbury, and 178.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06708 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06708 home values.
|74 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$102K||3||1.5||1,578|
|64 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$194K||9||4||3,798|
|65 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$110K||3||2||1,580|
|78 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$111K||3||1||1,578|
|60 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$108K||3||2||1,878|
|71 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$131K||3||2.01||1,535|
|84 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$133K||4||2.5||1,959|
|75 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$144K||3||2||2,888|
|59 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$166K||4||2||2,170|
|54 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$93K||3||1.5||954|
|83 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$103K||3||1.5||1,366|
|29 Woodruff St Waterbury, CT||$203K||4||2.5||2,599|
|51 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$121K||3||1||1,732|
|47 Pierpont St Waterbury, CT||$160K||3||1||1,732|
|19 Woodruff St Waterbury, CT||$95K||--||--||--|
|33 Woodruff St Waterbury, CT||$157K||6||2||2,808|
|5 Pequot St Waterbury, CT||$98K||3||1||1,534|
|353 Grandview Ave Waterbury, CT||$111K||2||1||1,560|
|347 Grandview Ave Waterbury, CT||$180K||9||3||3,790|
|357 Grandview Ave Waterbury, CT||$170K||7||3||3,626|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!