- Lot: 9.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 2,264 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $198
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000017 P:000036
- Zillow Home ID: 56811756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $314K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01253 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Otis as a whole. Among 01253 homes, this home is valued 44% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01253, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Otis, and 91.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01253 home values.
|80 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$181K||1||1||896|
|97 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$119K||2||1||660|
|115 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$109K||--||1||416|
|43 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$106K||2||1||528|
|28 Maple Ln Otis, MA||$144K||2||1||1,200|
|120 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$170K||1||1||1,152|
|129 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$124K||2||1||840|
|140 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$119K||2||1||660|
|137 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$114K||2||--||660|
|143 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$204K||2||1.5||1,835|
|151 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$105K||2||1||480|
|180 Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$122K||1||1||664|
|246 Pine Rd Otis, MA||$174K||2||1||1,337|
|31 Lowr Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$120K||2||1||814|
|27 Lower Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$164K||3||1||1,230|
|283 Pine Rd Otis, MA||$318K||4||2.5||2,720|
|298 Pine Rd Otis, MA||$127K||3||1||920|
|11 Lower Rainbow Rd Otis, MA||$206K||--||--||--|
|230 Pine Rd Otis, MA||$197K||2||2||1,308|
|257 Pine Rd Otis, MA||$219K||3||1||2,008|
Nearby Schools in Otis
Farmington River Elementary (assigned)PK-6 & ungraded3.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded12.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!