A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Entertainment Center, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Atrium, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,558 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2940
- Zillow Home ID: 58898845
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06437 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Guilford as a whole. Among 06437 homes, this home is valued 99.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06437 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Guilford, and 19.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06437 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Guilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06437 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (1)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
Nearby Schools in Guilford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!