70 Shannon Way, Dartmouth, MA 027473 beds, 4 baths, 2,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 83 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $300
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $288,327
- Price/sqft: $207
- MLS #: 71676738
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Slider,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0074 B:0020 L:0009
- Zillow Home ID: 59880370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 70 Shannon Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% greater than in Dartmouth, and 74% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
- 58 Shannon Way Dartmouth, MA$326K321,768
- 34 Shannon Way Dartmouth, MA$295K31.51,768
- 6 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$292K321,200
- 4 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$322K321,629
- 8 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$349K322,524
- 3 Jillian Pl Dartmouth, MA$345K42.52,016
- 8 Jillian Pl Dartmouth, MA$351K32.51,872
- 42 Shannon Way Dartmouth, MA$361K32.51,414
- 10 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$345K32.52,521
- 2 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$283K321,498
- 10 Jillian Pl Dartmouth, MA$318K31.51,872
- 12 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$282K421,725
- 1520 N Hixville Rd Dartmouth, MA$169K311,126
- 5 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$255K31.51,306
- 46 Shannon Way Dartmouth, MA$424K43.53,055
- 1 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$329K321,765
- 14 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$302K221,561
- 1556 N Hixville Rd Dartmouth, MA$280K322,362
- 16 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$399K32.52,394
- 11 Knollwood Dr Dartmouth, MA$346K332,038
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- George H Potter 1-5 & ungraded 3.7 mi
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292