70 Sheffield Ct, Phoenixville, PA 194605 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,039 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 62 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- MLS #: 6398306
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 924 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,039 sqft
- Parcel #: 2706 07340000
- Zillow Home ID: 9156071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 70 Sheffield Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Schuylkill Township, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schuylkill Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 80 Sheffield Ct Phoenixville, PA$636K444,791
- 330 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$540K42.53,991
- 30 Pinehurst Ct Phoenixville, PA$557K43.54,027
- 320 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$561K42.53,273
- 320 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$516K42.53,273
- 40 Pinehurst Ct Phoenixville, PA$728K43.53,614
- 85 Sheffield Ct Phoenixville, PA$601K43.54,747
- 75 Sheffield Ct Phoenixville, PA$609K43.54,542
- 310 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$620K43.53,658
- 350 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$556K43.53,426
- 65 Sheffield Ct Phoenixville, PA$611K44.54,414
- 340 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$601K444,446
- 40 Sheffield Ct Phoenixville, PA$554K43.54,276
- 325 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$565K42.55,101
- 360 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$577K42.53,370
- 55 Sheffield Ct Phoenixville, PA$598K43.54,850
- 20 Pinehurst Ct Phoenixville, PA$565K43.53,586
- 60 Sheffield Ct Phoenixville, PA$614K44.55,000
- 300 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$532K42.54,040
- 200 Shelbourne Ln Phoenixville, PA$571K43.53,786
Nearby Schools in Schuylkill Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292