This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,355 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $133,000
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Basement Desc \ Crawl Space
- Bedroom Desc \ Other
- Boathouse \ None
- Construction Desc \ Cement Siding - Not Stucco
- Dining Room Desc \ None
- Exterior \ 1-2 Step Entry
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ Fire Sprinklers
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area
- Kitchen Features \ Cabinets White
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Laminated
- Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm
- Lake Name \ None
- Lease Term \ 6 Months
- Lot Desc \ Level
- Management \ Owner Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower Combo
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Park
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans.
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Schools
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping
- Parking Desc \ 1 Unassigned
- Parking Desc \ Parking Lot
- Parking Desc \ Side\Rear Entry
- Pets Allowed? \ Yes
- Pool on Property? \ None
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Roof Type \ Tar\Gravel
- Rooms Desc \ Other
- Setting \ Other
- Stories \ 2 Stories
- Style \ Garden (1 Level)
- Unit Faces \ South
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 645 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 17 01000017002
- Zillow Home ID: 65468215
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $82-135K.
Neighborhood: Garden Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Garden Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.8% less than in Atlanta, and 10.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Garden Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!