70 W Carolina Ave APT 304, Memphis, TN 381031 bed, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $212
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 209 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $228,145
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 002088 A00043
- Zillow Home ID: 72455295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 70 W Carolina Avenue APT 304
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% less than in Memphis, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 665 Tennessee St APT 210 Memphis, TN$181K221,385
- 75 Shoemaker Ct APT 304 Memphis, TN$151K331,800
- 70 W Carolina Ave APT 303 Memphis, TN$149K22.51,800
- 70 W Carolina Ave APT 305 Memphis, TN$203K231,600
- 665 Tennessee St APT 209 Memphis, TN$137K11815
- 75 Shoemaker Ct APT 305 Memphis, TN$146K22.51,600
- 665 Tennessee St APT 211 Memphis, TN$171K221,150
- 75 Shoemaker Ct APT 303 Memphis, TN$213K11.51,722
- 665 Tennessee St APT 309 Memphis, TN$148K11815
- 79 Shoemaker Ct APT 305 Memphis, TN$158K21.51,722
- 665 Tennessee St APT 308 Memphis, TN$180K22.51,200
- 79 Shoemaker Ct APT 306 Memphis, TN$151K231,600
- 665 Tennessee St APT 310 Memphis, TN$181K221,385
- 79 Shoemaker Ct APT 304 Memphis, TN$157K11.51,722
- 70 W Carolina Ave APT 107 Memphis, TN$204K22.51,407
- 665 Tennessee St APT 208 Memphis, TN$190K22.51,200
- 75 Shoemaker Ct APT 108 Memphis, TN$221K241,550
- 665 Tennessee St APT 408 Memphis, TN$184K22.51,283
- 57 W Georgia Ave APT 305 Memphis, TN$172K11.51,722
- 665 Tennessee St APT 307 Memphis, TN$136K11772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.