- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,996 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $128
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 53
- Floor size: 1,522 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0309 B:00001 L:5A-19
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71377148
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $177-267K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01832 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01832 homes, this home is valued 11.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% less than in Haverhill, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01832 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (54)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 70 Washington St|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded6.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!