- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 435 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Apartment, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Conveniences \ Commuter Bus, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Central, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Included In Monthly Rent \ Building Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Grounds Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Hot Water, Included In Monthly Rent \ Snow Removal, Included In Monthly Rent \ Trash Removal, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Individual Storage Area, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,118 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00080 B:00010 L:000012
- Zillow Home ID: 57793728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-263K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06095 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Windsor as a whole. Among 06095 homes, this home is valued 10.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% less than in Windsor, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06095 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
Nearby Schools in Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!