700 Dias St, Sand City, CA 939553 beds, 2 baths, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $326
- Parking: 208 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ No Parking, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 011193001000
- Zillow Home ID: 19335942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 700 Dias Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93955 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% less than in Salinas Metro, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93955 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
- 724 Dias St Sand City, CA$248K31781
- 684 Dias St Sand City, CA$425K------
- 742 Dias St Sand City, CA$258K21900
- 725 Dias St Sand City, CA$229K311,055
- 713 Dias St Seaside, CA------2,180
- 748 California Ave Sand City, CA$380K721,680
- 649 Dias St Sand City, CA$249K------
- 766 Dias St Sand City, CA$230K------
- 648 Dias St Sand City, CA$263K21624
- 655 Redwood Ave Seaside, CA$699K------
- 608 Scott St Seaside, CA$443K32.52,096
- 606 Scott St Sand City, CA$424K------
- 604 Scott St Seaside, CA$454K332,000
- 619 Redwood Ave Sand City, CA$305K42897
- 618 Redwood Ave Seaside, CA$352K31970
- Fell St Sand City, CA$230K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.