- Built in 1965
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,907 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Last sold: Oct 1987 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $458
- MLS #: SR15090327
- Keller Williams - Santa Clarita
- Flooring: Laminate
- View: City
- Business Lounge, City Views, Close to East Village Arts District, Close to Entertainment/Restaurants, Close to The Pike, Close to the Ocean, Club Room, Concierge, Laminate Flooring, Open Layout, Subterranean Parking, Walking Distance to Public Transportation, Walking Distance to Supermarket, Washer-Dryer in Unit, Wraparound Balcony
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 220
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 7278009065
- Unit floor #: 8
- Zillow Home ID: 21238914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $500-800K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 11.3% next year, compared to a 6.8% increase for Long Beach as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 101% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.7% higher than in Long Beach, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (202)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 700 E Ocean Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org