700 Hope St, Providence, RI 02906
Sold on 8/15/11: $1
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,515 sq ft
- Lot:5,345 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow857
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #P:0060472 L:0000
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID65867702
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$338,326||$318K – $355K||-$5,072||$223||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,611/mo||$1K – $2.4K/mo||+$11||$1.06||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Mount Hope home values will fall 4.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Providence as a whole. Among Mount Hope homes, this home is valued 85.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Hope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.2% less than in Providence, and 62.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Hope home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Hope home values.
Neighborhood for 700 Hope Street
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Nathan Bishop Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Hope Arts School (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Esek Hopkins Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- Vartan Gregorian Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.6 mi
- Harry Kizirian Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.9 mi
- Nathanael Greene Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005