- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
700 James Ave, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2010 for $970,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,860 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 052292080
- Zillow Home ID: 15564560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 700 James Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% lower than in Redwood City, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 350 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.46M442,400
- 346 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.54M422,010
- 770 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.16M321,880
- 400 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.21M321,840
- 359 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.41M432,010
- 338 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.18M321,670
- 347 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.18M321,650
- 410 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.04M311,360
- 343 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.12M31.51,510
- 330 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.2M311,680
- 401 Grand St Redwood City, CA$611K211,010
- 420 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.14M321,740
- 335 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.22M321,810
- 322 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.17M321,560
- 428 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.05M211,300
- 327 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.4M322,050
- 621 James Ave Redwood City, CA$684K211,010
- 411 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.47M311,810
- 314 Grand St Redwood City, CA$1.55M332,230
- 802 James Ave Redwood City, CA$944K431,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.