700 Lloyd Ln, North Aurora, IL 605424 beds, 4 baths, 1,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Neighbors are very friendly, People watch out for each other and the kids, Would take the neighbors with us if we could. Nice park down the street,
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $211,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Brand new carpet (2010), new flooring in kitchen, baths, Updated appliances.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1234426001
- Zillow Home ID: 4682843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 700 Lloyd Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60542 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.8% greater than in North Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60542 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60542 home values.
- 509 Pinecreek Dr North Aurora, IL$240K32.52,095
- 702 Lloyd Ln North Aurora, IL$266K------
- 507 Pinecreek Dr North Aurora, IL$207K------
- 701 Lloyd Ln North Aurora, IL$197K------
- 310 Carrie Ct North Aurora, IL$298K------
- 703 Lloyd Ln North Aurora, IL$218K------
- 704 Lloyd Ln North Aurora, IL$203K32.51,800
- 505 Pinecreek Dr North Aurora, IL$197K------
- 506 Pinecreek Dr North Aurora, IL$218K31.51,877
- 312 Carrie Ct North Aurora, IL$211K------
- 504 Pinecreek Dr North Aurora, IL$251K42.52,172
- 112 Matthias Ct North Aurora, IL$216K------
- 508 Pinecreek Dr North Aurora, IL$200K32.5--
- 705 Lloyd Ln North Aurora, IL$187K------
- 308 Carrie Ct North Aurora, IL$243K------
- 502 Pinecreek Dr North Aurora, IL$232K------
- 706 Lloyd Ln North Aurora, IL$217K42--
- 503 Pinecreek Dr North Aurora, IL$217K------
- 510 Pinecreek Dr North Aurora, IL$196K------
- 114 Matthias Ct North Aurora, IL$350K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!