700 Marguerite Ave, Corona Del Mar, CA 926253 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2000
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,450,000
- Price/sqft: $763
- MLS #: NP14166902
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: Side by Side
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 93801438
- Zillow Home ID: 59731279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 700 Marguerite Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92625 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 188% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2266.8% greater than in Orange, and 709% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92625 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.