700 N 63rd St, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 1 bath, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Parcel #: 9523102161
- Zillow Home ID: 49140178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 700 N 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phinney Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.2% less than in Seattle, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- 6308 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$407K21960
- 706 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$486K211,130
- 708 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$486K211,300
- 701 N 64th St Seattle, WA$672K312,030
- 707 N 64th St Seattle, WA$552K411,450
- 701 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$531K321,220
- 712 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$466K311,030
- 707 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$984K542,920
- 626 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$813K423,080
- 711 N 64th St Seattle, WA$532K321,460
- 713 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$1.18M53.53,360
- 627 N 64th St Seattle, WA$942K432,890
- 6217 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$424K21730
- 715 N 64th St Seattle, WA$532K31.51,460
- 6208 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$401K111,460
- 716 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$774K523,000
- 6211 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$413K21850
- 620 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$498K311,250
- 717 N 64th St Seattle, WA$662K321,350
- 717 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$652K32.751,940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.