700 N 84th St, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $599,950
- Price/sqft: $212
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,830 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 6431000895
- Zillow Home ID: 48996212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 700 N 84th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Seattle, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 704 N 84th St Seattle, WA$661K411,860
- 703 N 85th St APT 2 Seattle, WA$176KStudio1--
- 703 N 85th St APT 7 Seattle, WA$280K11600
- 703 N 85th St APT 8 Seattle, WA$307K21900
- 708 N 84th St Seattle, WA$567K31.751,300
- 703 N 85th St APT 5 Seattle, WA$321K21950
- 558 N 84th St Seattle, WA$714K521,660
- 701 N 84th St Seattle, WA$618K321,700
- 712 N 84th St Seattle, WA$502K321,740
- 705 N 84th St Seattle, WA$602K311,320
- 8413 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$347K221,772
- 709 N 84th St Seattle, WA$590K311,590
- 554 N 84th St Seattle, WA$728K41.51,770
- 716 N 84th St Seattle, WA$602K331,810
- 8415 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$391K311,480
- 555 N 84th St Seattle, WA$491K31.51,480
- 715 N 85th St APT 2 Seattle, WA$325K21700
- 715 N 85th St APT 1 Seattle, WA$356K21700
- 715 N 85th St APT 7 Seattle, WA$318K11500
- 722 N 85th St 31 # 31 Seattle, WA$217K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.