This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2007
- Views: 934 all time views
- HOA Fee: $578/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Flooring: Other
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Equipment: Disposal
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Unit View: Ocean View
- Section: 30
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Approval Information: Other Approvals
- Unit View: Bay
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Security Information: Garage Secured
- Other Interior Features
- Water Access: None
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Terms Considered: Other
- Maintenance Includes: Other Maintenance Includes
- Style: Co-Op 5+ Stories
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-32-30-083-0060
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 556 sqft
- Unit floor #: 19
- Zillow Home ID: 2128091097
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-336K.
Neighborhood: Upper Eastside
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% higher than in Miami, and 298.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!