This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Austin is $14,753.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Austin is $17,569.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1983
- All time views: 1,985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Construction: HardiPlank Type
- Dining Description: Liv/Din Combo
- Dryer: Community
- Fence: Chain Link
- Fence: Partial
- Fence: See Agent
- Fence: Wrought Iron
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- See Agent
- Smoke Detector
- Kitchen Appliances: Microwave Oven
- Kitchen: Galley Type
- Laundry Facilities: Stackable W/D Connections
- Laundry Location: Closet
- Laundry Location: Common Facilities
- Master Description: Full Bath
- Off Street
- Pet Description: Both Cats & Dogs
- Pet Description: See Agent
- Pet Description: Weight Limit - Small
- Property Sub Type: Apartment
- Property Type: Lease
- Region: Austin - Central
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Sewer: City at Street
- Steps: None
- Stories Lookup: 2
- Unit Style: 1st Floor Entry
- Utilities: Electricity on Property
- Utilities: Phone Available
- Utilities: See Agent
- View Type: No View
- Washer: Community
- Water Source: City
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2119620889
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: North Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78751 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.3% lower than in Austin, and 86.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78751 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin.
Nearby Schools in Austin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!