This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,345 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Construction \ All Sides Masonry
- Construction \ Frame\Brick
- Dining Description \ Liv\Din Combo
- Fence \ Chain Link
- Fence \ Partial
- Gated Community \ 1
- Interior Features \ Smoke Detector
- Interior Features \ Window Treatments
- Parking Features \ Outside
- Pet Description \ Limited Weight Allowed
- Pet Description \ Weight Limit - Small
- Property Sub Type \ Apartment
- Region \ Austin - Central
- Sewer \ City at Street
- Steps \ Exterior Steps
- Stories Lookup \ 2
- Unit Style \ 1st Floor Entry
- Utilities \ Electricity Available
- View Type: No View
- Water Source \ City
- Year Built \ 1983
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 10,334 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2119620887
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: North Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78751, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.8% lower than in Austin Metro, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78751 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78751 home values.
Nearby Schools in Austin
Data by GreatSchools.org