700 Quincy St NW, Washington, DC 20011
Sold on 11/8/12: $519,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow392
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #3130 2008
- Room Count4
- Zillow Home ID88799331
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$572,461||$492K – $635K||-$76,840||$116||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,356/mo||$1.6K – $3K/mo||+$39||$0.48||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Petworth home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Petworth homes, this home is valued 32.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 66.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Petworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% greater than in Washington, and 43.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Petworth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
Neighborhood for 700 Quincy St Nw
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Bruce-Monroe Elementary School @ Park V... (assigned) PK-5 0.2 mi
- Cardozo Senior High School @ Meyer (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Preparatory School of the District of C... PK-12 0.1 mi
- Raymond Education Campus PK-8 0.3 mi
- Center City PCS - Petworth PK-8 0.4 mi
- Nationhouse Watoto School PK-12 0.4 mi
- High Road Primary School of Washington,... None 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005