A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $413
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $365
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Foundation \ Other, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Common Utility Room, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility, HOA Amenities \ Playground, HOA Amenities \ Sauna, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Security Features \ Security Gate, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ No Common Wall, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, Unit Features \ Top Floor or Penthouse
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,851 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 08661056
- Zillow Home ID: 82956350
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 11.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Milpitas, and 36.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milpitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (75)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 700 S Abel St|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!