This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The rent would be $2,800/Month for minimum one year lease. (Preferred)
available on: late May
location: 700 S Abel St
email me to schedule an appointment
application download link
pdf version: http
Excel version: http
- close to VTA, 237, 880, 680 freeway.
- close to great mall(3 mins driving 10 mins walking), close to big tech company like Cisco, Oracle, Marvell, Nvidia etc
- each bedroom comes with a large walk in closet
- in unit washer and dryer
- water bill INCLUDED
- full kitchen with fridge
- a large nice balcony with garden view attached to the living room
- 2 designated parking spots with security gate. NOT tendon, no hassle of moving cars in the morning =)
- an independent locked 4x4 storage place for FREE on the same level of the unit
- a grand clubhouse, exercise room with top-of-the-line equipment, large heated swimming pool, BBQ area and a gorgeous park with children's playground.
I need non-smoking tenants with good credit history.
MOVE IN READY.
- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,670 all time views
- HOA Fee: $368
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $464,000
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Clubhouse, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,259 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 08661101
- Zillow Home ID: 82947760
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $535-595K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 21.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (75)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 700 S Abel St|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org