This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,336 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $66,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Canal, Features \ Cedar Siding, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City Water, Features \ Courtyard, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Inground, Features \ Laminate, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Tile, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Window Treatments, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 432-05-105
- Zillow Home ID: 75245887
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 29501 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Florence as a whole. Among 29501 homes, this home is valued 25.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% lower than in Florence, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Florence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29501 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (41)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 700 S Cashua Dr|
Nearby Schools in Florence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!