- Built in 2005
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,296 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $180
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $159,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: U7733951
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ In City Limits, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Floor Covering \ Wood, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool Type \ In Ground, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Maintenance\Repairs, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Washer, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Front Exposure \ East, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Pool Type \ Other Water Feature, Water Access \ Bay\Harbor, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Location \ Garden View, Community Features \ Card Entry, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub\Spa, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Water Access, Property Description \ Mid Rise, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Exterior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Exterior Construction \ Other, Garage Features \ Secured Parking, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly\Native Landscape, Roof \ Metal, Community Features \ Elevators, Maintenance Includes \ Flood Insurance, Water Extras \ Seawall - Concre
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 8
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 1962440646
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 66730402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-239K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Harbour Island home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Harbour Island homes, this home is 8.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harbour Island, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% lower than in Tampa, and 122.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Harbour Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harbour Island home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!