- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
700 Sunnyside Ave, Akron, OH 443036 beds, 5 baths, 3,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 630 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,959 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 153
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 6711020
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35422463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 700 Sunnyside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.6% lower than in Akron, and 13% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 708 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$266K43.53,072
- 692 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$265K423,566
- 701 Palisades Dr Akron, OH$172K432,480
- 693 Palisades Dr Akron, OH$128K221,200
- 699 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$221K42.52,706
- 709 Palisades Dr Akron, OH$211K42.52,532
- 714 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$274K443,508
- 684 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$269K43.53,173
- 707 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$171K32.52,226
- 687 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$371K53.53,137
- 685 Palisades Dr Akron, OH$331K42.52,899
- 715 Palisades Dr Akron, OH$169K422,201
- 722 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$251K53.52,771
- 676 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$234K53.52,762
- 771 Merriman Rd Akron, OH$403K444,145
- 675 Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH$372K53.53,477
- 723 Palisades Dr Akron, OH$169K422,440
- 785 Merriman Rd Akron, OH$599K534,633
- Sunnyside Ave Akron, OH--------
- 704 Palisades Dr Akron, OH$215K42.52,313
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!