- Built in 1982
- Views: 3,555 all time views
- HOA Fee: $155
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $66,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Complex Features \ Community Pool, Complex Features \ Community Spa Htd, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling System: Refrigeration, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Assistive Animals Only, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Stacked, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Floor Covering: Linoleum, Heating system: Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer, Lease Information \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Parking \ Assigned Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Unit Style \ Courtyard Facing, Unit Style \ Ground Level, Unit Style \ Neighbor Above, Unit Style \ Poolside, Unit Style \ Two Common Walls, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 595 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2124484192
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $67-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85281 home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Tempe as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.9% greater than in Tempe, and 172.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85281 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 700 W University Dr|
Nearby Schools in Tempe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!