This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-140K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Unit is located on the 1st floor and includes 2 bedrooms (1 of which is a master bedroom), full kitchen with breakfast area, living room, dining room, laundry room.
- 1200 sq. feet
- 1 car garage included in the rent!!
- GREAT location (close to I-355). Right by Centerpoint Woodridge plaza
- Quiet neighborhood
- Carpet floors and tiles throughout.
- Master bedroom has HUGE walk in closet and private bathroom.
- Apartment gets plenty of sunlight (especially in the kitchen and living room area).
- Washer and dryer in unit.
- Cozy fireplace
- Nice patio and 2 sliding doors access
- Pets OK
- Tenant pays utilities.
- Built in 1980
- All time views: 1,051
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 241 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $162,000
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 0824423002
- Zillow Home ID: 4544681
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% higher than in Woodridge, and 126.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodridge.
Nearby Schools in Woodridge
Community H S Dist 99 - South High (assigned)9-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!