- Lot: 4.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $2,075,000
- Price/sqft: $453
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 688 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ Yes, Horse Property Description \ Barn, Horse Property Description \ Boarding Stable, Horse Property Description \ Paddocks, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, Water \ Well - Domestic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 68005003
- Zillow Home ID: 19811860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 221.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% less than in San Jose, and 17.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|7002 San Felipe Rd San Jose, CA||$1.18M||2||1||1,080|
|7006 San Felipe Rd San Jose, CA||$1.22M||3||2||1,417|
|6821 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|6815 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|7010 San Felipe Rd San Jose, CA||$1.27M||3||1||1,420|
|6809 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|6816 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|6803 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|6839 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|6080 Whitehaven Ct San Jose, CA||$1.47M||5||4.5||3,482|
|6838 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|6205 Dovetail Ct San Jose, CA||$1.26M||3||3||2,246|
|6211 Dovetail Ct San Jose, CA||$1.22M||3||3||2,097|
|6845 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|6074 Whitehaven Ct San Jose, CA||$1.34M||4||3||2,695|
|6802 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|6217 Dovetail Ct San Jose, CA||$1.19M||3||2||1,980|
|6846 Turturici Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|6223 Dovetail Ct San Jose, CA||$1.22M||3||3||2,097|
|6068 Whitehaven Ct San Jose, CA||$1.62M||6||6||4,029|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!