7001 Lisbon St, Detroit, MI 482093 beds, 1 bath, 1,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 18000699700
- Zillow Home ID: 88469342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7001 Lisbon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Detroit market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.7% less than in Detroit, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Detroit home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Detroit home values.
- 7015 Lisbon St Detroit, MI$42K--11,468
- 7021 Lisbon St Detroit, MI$37K--11,368
- 7025 Lisbon St Detroit, MI$38K411,456
- 1256 Beard St Detroit, MI$39K--1869
- 7002 Lisbon St Detroit, MI$33K--11,378
- 1300 Beard St Detroit, MI$33K41.51,053
- 7008 Lisbon St Detroit, MI$32K411,562
- 1240 Beard St Detroit, MI$45K--22,112
- 1238 Beard St Detroit, MI$34K--1.51,030
- 7016 Lisbon St Detroit, MI$53K--11,452
- 7031 Lisbon St Detroit, MI$40K31924
- 7002 Army St Detroit, MI$91K--24,844
- 7022 Lisbon St Detroit, MI$35K--1936
- 7012 Army St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,933
- 1226 Beard St Detroit, MI$29K--11,258
- 7020 Army St Detroit, MI$30K--11,440
- 1320 Beard St Detroit, MI$28K--1.51,394
- 7034 Army St Detroit, MI$29K311,334
- 7024 Army St Detroit, MI$59K--22,016
- 7037 Lisbon St Detroit, MI$41K--1924
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.