7002 35th St NW, Gig Harbor, WA 983353 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 624 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 6879000010
- Zillow Home ID: 49302396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7002 35th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98335 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.5% lower than in Gig Harbor, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98335 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gig Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98335 home values.
- 3414 70th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$218K311,396
- 7001 35th St NW Gig Harbor, WA$252K31.51,676
- 3410 70th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$232K321,280
- 3421 71st Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$179K311,012
- 3415 71st Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$446K52.53,572
- 3508 70th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$308K42.51,940
- 7015 35th St NW Gig Harbor, WA--------
- 3409 71st Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$189K211,145
- 3402 70th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$253K31.751,344
- 3602 70th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$245K22.251,716
- 3401 71st Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$247K321,534
- 7021 35th St NW Gig Harbor, WA$212K311,702
- 3608 70th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$310K522,680
- 3314 70th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$289K31.52,132
- 7017 33rd Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$202K31.51,299
- 7022 36th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$313K41.752,238
- 3422 71st Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$242K32.51,530
- 3416 71st Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$234K31.751,788
- 3313 71st Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$214K31.51,384
- 3410 71st Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$230K31.751,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.