7003 Mount Nimbus St, Wellington, CO 805494 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is a 2075 square foot ranch home. The main floor has 3 bedrooms, one of which is the master bedroom with a ceiling fan. There are 2 full bathrooms. This includes a bathroom off the master bedroom. The open concept design features a living room with vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan and is wired for in wall surround speakers. The main floor plan flows from the living room to the dining area to the kitchen. The kitchen has a double stainless sink and oak cabinets. It is equipped with an electric range, over the range microwave, side by side refrigerator and a dishwasher. The main floor has carpet throughout with the exception of the kitchen and both bathrooms.
The finished basement features a large recreation/living area. It has a sitting area that is wired for in-wall surround sound speakers. The remaining area is big enough for a pool table with plenty of room left for guests. There are three large, lit cutouts perfect for framed art or add shelving for pictures and keepsakes. Recessed lighting is serves the entire basement. The lighting in the recreation/living area is controlled with two zones. You can entertain on one side while having perfect lighting for watching a movie on the other.
The fourth bedroom is located in the basement. This is a very large bedroom with a walk-in style closet. The closet features wood shelving and hanging areas.
As you come down the stairs glass paned french doors open to a large office. The forth bathroom is located off of this office. The bathroom is tiled with 12x12 tiles and has a knotty alder bathroom vanity.
The washer and dryer hookups are also located in the basement and additional storage is located under the stairway.
Forced air system heats the home and enjoy air conditioning during the summer.
The home is located on a .24 acre lot and is fully fenced with a white vinyl 6 foot privacy fence. The very large back yard is watered by a well water sprinkler system. There is a 10x20 foot concrete porch off of the back door and a 9x12 foot storage on the side of the house. There is also enough space on each side of the home to store an ATV or have a large personal garden.
I am currently painting the interior of the home you are more than welcome to come and see the progress. Once this is complete I will post pictures of the home.
The elementary school is located in the neighborhood and is approximately 3 blocks away from your home. The middle school is less than 3 miles away and your child will be bussed from the neighborhood. The busses for both the middle and high school picks can be watched from the home. There are many options for services and goods within a very short distance. The grocery store is less than a 5 blocks from the home. Within a 1 mile radius there are several fast food options, gas stations and convince stores as well as dental, medical and veterinary services. It is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of a college town but a short enough drive to be able to enjoy Fort Collins? old town area.
- Lot: 10,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $30
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $225,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 744 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- This property is recieving upgrades (100% move-in ready) and will be listed by a realtor asap.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R1621525
- Zillow Home ID: 61434372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7003 Mount Nimbus Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80549 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.5% higher than in Wellington, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80549 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wellington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80549 home values.
- 7003 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$207K43--
- 6993 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$204K32.51,556
- 7025 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$193K321,298
- 6981 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$191K321,290
- 7037 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$190K321,284
- 6975 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$229K322,678
- 7049 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$225K322,483
- 3601 Mount Meeker St Wellington, CO$188K321,075
- 7026 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$191K321,075
- 7061 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$194K321,286
- 6963 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$228K332,508
- 7038 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$193K321,405
- 3600 Mount Edwards St Wellington, CO$199K31.751,186
- 7050 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$187K321,176
- 3653 Mount Meeker St Wellington, CO$193K321,384
- 6941 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$187K321,176
- 7073 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$200K321,176
- 7011 Mount Adams St Wellington, CO$208K431,824
- 3650 Mount Edwards St Wellington, CO$185K31.52,320
- 7062 Mount Nimbus St Wellington, CO$235K32.52,692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.