7003 N Vista St, San Gabriel, CA 917755 beds, 3 baths, 3,661 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,367 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,750,000
- Price/sqft: $478
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,661 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 5376022024
- Zillow Home ID: 20727894
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7003 N Vista Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91775, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in San Gabriel, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91775 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Gabriel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91775 home values.
- 7005 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$1.97M543,661
- 6957 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$531K----72
- 7013 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$1.33M444,390
- 7019 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$856K431,820
- 6948 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$628K322,029
- 6951 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$541K211,084
- 6942 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$1.12M432,785
- 6952 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$784K212,539
- 6958 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$708K311,764
- 6962 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$2.04M443,526
- 7027 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$619K321,915
- 6936 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$1.16M552,979
- 7027 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$876K321,915
- 7033 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$922K432,085
- 6970 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$836K431,840
- 7033 N Vista St # 0 San Gabriel, CA$866K432,085
- 6928 Ferncroft Ave San Gabriel, CA$890K321,417
- 8503 Lorain Rd San Gabriel, CA$679K31.51,748
- 8502 Lorain Rd San Gabriel, CA$560K31.51,338
- 7012 N Vista St San Gabriel, CA$778K421,683
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!