- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7004 Northview Dr, Urbandale, IA 503224 beds, 3 baths, 1,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,232 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,225 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 31200315742208
- Zillow Home ID: 851414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7004 Northview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50322 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% greater than in Urbandale, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50322 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50322 home values.
- 7000 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$173K32.51,520
- 7010 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$173K331,571
- 6928 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$173K42.51,520
- 7014 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$171K33.011,413
- 7015 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA$169K331,518
- 7009 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA$159K321,010
- 7021 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA$168K321,436
- 7018 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$167K331,460
- 6922 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$175K32.51,626
- 7001 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$164K331,455
- 7007 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$173K32.51,476
- 7033 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA$170K321,470
- 4835 Lockner Dr Urbandale, IA$187K33.51,795
- 6929 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$175K32.51,460
- 7011 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$162K32.51,440
- 6923 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$172K32.51,424
- 7022 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$173K32.51,500
- 6918 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$167K32.51,464
- 7015 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA$175K331,578
- 7041 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA$183K32.51,706
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.