7006 Ellington Farm Ln, Mint Hill, NC 282275 beds, 4 baths, 3,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Very desirable, established neighborhood near the heart of Mint Hill. We are on a quiet cul-de-sac in the back of the neighborhood. Ellington Farm is home to all kinds of families: retirees, empty nesters, families with young and older kids and newlyweds. There is a genuine sense of community and a glowing pride of ownership of each and every home. Perfect for walking or jogging and all your neighbors will give you a wave and a smile. Just a mile or so from town amenities such as the library, police, medical facilities, shopping, dining, and schools. Just 20 minutes from Charlotte-Douglas airport, 20 minutes to uptown Charlotte and as many to area shopping malls. A new mall, hospital and high school are all slated for Mint Hill which is probably one of Charlottes most up and coming areas. Bain Elementary School is a North Carolina School of Distinction boasting many teachers with National Board Certification and Butler High School has won many accolades including appearing repeatedly on Newsweeks Annual 1000 Best High Schools in the country and has also become a North Carolina School of Distinction.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $394,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Heavy crown molding throughout, wine cooler, italian granite, built-in speakers indoor/outdoor
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,182 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 13527262
- Zillow Home ID: 54494423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7006 Ellington Farm Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 110.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.7% higher than in Mint Hill, and 368.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mint Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28227 home values.
- 6926 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$385K42.52,998
- 7018 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$452K533,335
- 10600 Glen Eden Ct Mint Hill, NC$445K433,321
- 7017 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$442K43.53,299
- 10606 Glen Eden Ct Mint Hill, NC$590K64.56,203
- 6912 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$312K322,535
- 6927 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$455K443,399
- 10607 Glen Eden Ct Mint Hill, NC$443K43.52,976
- 7024 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$437K433,166
- 7021 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$411K443,585
- 10614 Glen Eden Ct Mint Hill, NC$555K544,372
- 6915 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$442K33.52,911
- 6556 Robin Hollow Dr Mint Hill, NC$547K44.54,150
- 7027 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$437K343,104
- 6325 Old Fox Hunt Ln Mint Hill, NC$349K32.52,817
- 10613 Glen Eden Ct Mint Hill, NC$449K32.53,141
- 6452 Robin Hollow Dr Mint Hill, NC$464K43.53,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!